Net System provide design, installation, and testing of CAT5, CAT5e, CAT6, and CAT6a structured data and voice networks. We have teams of highly qualified and knowledgeable network cabling installation engineers based in London, that have decades of combined experience, whom we guarantee will provide the highest possible standards of workmanship.
We use only the highest quality components and hardware tailored to your individual requirements for unbeatable standards and reliability.
Our network engineers are able to design, install and maintain networks based on CAT5e, CAT6, and CAT6a standards. Services include:
- Installation of new networks & additional cabling/relocation of existing network points.
- Cabinet tidies/refreshes and relocations.
- Testing, troubleshooting & documentation of new & existing voice & computer networks
- Procurement & installation of network equipment, such as switches, copper & fibre patch leads, comms cabinets and cabinet accessories.
- Office/floor moves & changes to existing networks.
- Gigabit and 10 Gigabit Ethernet.
- Underground/aerial spans.
- Cable recovery & recycling.
Utilising industry leading Fluke DTX network cable analysers our trained engineers can test many types of copper and fibre optic voice and data cabling including the following;
- CAT5e UTP & FTP network testing.
- CAT6 UTP & FTP network testing.
- Singlemode fibre optic testing.
- Mutlimode fibre optic testing.
- CW1308 & CW 1128 voice cabling testing.
All new voice and data installations completed by Net System are subjected to testing to the relevant standards. Each individual circuit is tested and a full test report (below) is produced to prove that the cabling exceeds the industry standards. Test reports can be provided in either electronic or hard copy and serve as the foundation for a 25 year network warranty.